Radoszyce ([radɔˈʂɨt͡sɛ]; Yiddish: ראַדאָשיץ , Hebrew: רדושיץ
Radoshits, “Radoshitz, Radoschitz, Radoszyc”) is a town in
Końskie County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central
Poland (historic province of Lesser Poland). It is the seat of the
gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Radoszyce. It lies
approximately 19 kilometres (12 mi) south-west of Końskie and
33 km (21 mi) north-west of the regional capital Kielce. The
village has a population of 3,400. Radoszyce was a town from
ca. 1370 to 1869.
It is not known when Radoszyce received its town rights, most likely it happened during the reign of King Kazimierz Wielki, probably around 1370. At that time, Radoszyce was located along a merchant road called “via magna”, which started at Piotrków Trybunalski, and went towards Lublin and Sandomierz, via Przedbórz, Radoszyce, Chęciny, Kielce, Bodzentyn, Sienno, and Solec nad Wisłą. The parish church of Radoszyce was probably founded in 1364, in a spot where once a hunting chapel of the Piast dynasty princes stood.
Join Kehillas Radashits, an up-and-coming Jewish hub in upstate New York, in building this vital infrastructure.
Help us ensure the proper framework, in the model of Yaakov Avinu, who, before settling with his children in the land of Goshen, sent his son Yehudah ahead to prepare the required institutions. Take part and build continuity.
זיך אויפצוסיינען אויף אונזער אויטאמאטישע סיסטעם צו באקומען אלע מעלדוגען און זמנים
טעקס’ט די ווארט @RADASHITS
צו די נומבער 81010 און טוט נאכפאלגען אלע אנווייזונגען